AWS IoT Jumpstart
Learn how to build voice interactive products with AVS Integration for AWS IoT Core using Espressif’s ESP32-Vaquita-DSPG development kit
Alexa-based voice interactivity has become a dominant user interface for controlling IoT devices. With the introduction of AVS Integration for AWS IoT Core, low-power, low-cost microcontrollers can be used to create Alexa built-in connected devices. Join this webinar to learn how an ESP32-Vaquita-DSPG development kit based solution, in conjunction with rich AWS services, can be used to simplify building such devices.
- AVS Integration for AWS IoT Core protocol
- Hardware and software system architecture based on ESP32-Vaquita-DSPG
- Engineering efforts required to build devices
- How to accelerate development and manage deployment
- Manufacturing and certification considerations