Broadcast Date: November 14, 2018
Join Forrest Brazeal, Senior Cloud Architect at Trek10 and AWS Serverless Hero, to learn how to seamlessly build and deploy serverless applications across multiple teams in large organizations. In this tech talk, Forrest will demonstrate best practices for automating IAM approvals, performing local testing and debugging, managing secrets, creating dynamic feature branch pipelines, using versioning vs. stack duplication for team collaboration, and more. In his own words, Forrest invites you to "come find out how to rock at serverless development workflows."
- Learn serverless best practices tailored to the enterprise experience
- Build and streamline serverless workflows in complex teams and organizations
- Learn how to leverage tools like AWS CodePipeline and options for testing and debugging
Who Should Attend?
Developers, Enterprise Developers, IT Professionals, and teams who are interested in building or migrating to a serverless architecture
- Chris Munns, Principal Developer Advocate, AWS
- Forrest Brazeal, Senior Cloud Architect, Trek10
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit: