VMware and AWS offer organizations a faster, easier, and cost effective path to the hybrid cloud while allowing customers to modernize applications with AWS services. IDC conducted an in-depth study to evaluate the business values and benefits for organizations using VMware Cloud on AWSTM. Through this research, IDC found that customers see significant value when they use VMware Cloud on AWS; on average, customers reduced their IT infrastructure costs by 40%, reduced their total cost of operations by 43%, and will realize an estimated 479% ROI over five years.
Read this paper to:
- Assess the financial benefits of VMware Cloud AWS
- Understand why customers chose VMware Cloud on AWS to improve their IT infrastructure, and scale their business
- Help you plan for your migration and modernization strategy with the expertise and experience of current customers
Source: IDC White Paper, sponsored by AWS, The Business Value of VMware Cloud on AWS, Doc #US46974120 , January 2021.
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.