AWS Named a Leader Again in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Database Management Systems
Migrating on-premises databases and analytics solutions to the cloud has accelerated as organizations start their modernization journey and become more data-driven. In the Gartner vendor evaluation covering cloud database management systems (cloud DBMS, or "CDBMS"), Amazon Web Services is named a Leader placed highest in Ability to Execute among the 20 vendors evaluated. In this report, which covers AWS database and analytics services, discover why Gartner positioned AWS as a Leader and dive deep into how database management systems can help improve your organization.
Use this report to:
- Understand the cloud DBMS landscape, develop a point of view that can be shared among IT professionals, business leaders, and developers from cloud-native startups to large-scale enterprises seeking cloud database management systems.
- Assess the strengths and cautions of cloud database providers with detailed descriptions for each vendor.
- Plan for your organization’s future with recommendations and considerations for cloud DBMS strategies in development or ready for expansion.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Cloud Database Management Systems, Henry Cook, Merv Adrian, Rick Greenwald, Adam Ronthal, Philip Russom, 14 December 2021.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. The report was previously named as Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management Systems until 2019. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from AWS. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Gartner logo is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.