A practical guide to accessing and acting on data
Local authorities often work with data that’s siloed and dispersed. With Amazon Web Services (AWS), you can combine multiple sources and accelerate new data-driven decision-making capabilities. From spotting housing fraud to identifying at-risk individuals, councils can use insights to improve services.
Join at 10:00 AM on Thursday, 16 July, to see how the London Borough of Hackney is improving services for its citizens by using the AWS Cloud. Matthew Cain, acting head of customer services, digital, and data will join AWS experts Kris Burtwistle, local government lead, and Abir Roychoudhury, technical business development, database and analytics.
You’ll find out how local authorities can:
- Design and launch new analytics capabilities in days—not weeks
- Combine and visualise key social and demographic information
- Track when demand for essential services increases and decreases
- Identify and predict peaks in demand for essential services
- Improve decision making through advanced analytics, pattern recognition, and prediction
Katie Blunt, Local Government Account Manager, AWS
Abir Roychoudhury, Technical Business Development Manager, AWS
Matthew Cain, Acting Head of Customer Services, Digital, and Data, Hackney Council
Please complete the form below to register.