Thank you for your interest in the Startup Architecture of the Year Challenge.
Due to the continued concerns about COVID-19, Amazon Web Services has decided to put the Startup Architecture of the Year Challenge on hold. We have reached this decision after much consideration, as the health and safety of our customers, partners, and employees are out top priority.
If you have already submitted your application and would like to discuss it with us, or if you need any other support, please contact us.
We will be hosting an online event to showcase our planned content for the AWS Summit and will share details in the coming weeks. Sign up now to receive a notification when more details become available.
Take the chance to
- Be among the 8 finalists and receive personalized technical coaching by the AWS team of technical experts
- Pitch your architecture on stage at the AWS Stockholm Summit on May 13, 2020 in front of an expert jury consisting of VC partners and scaleup CTOs
- Become the "Startup Architecture of the Year 2020" and gain visibility with 5000 onsite visitors
- Gain online visibility in the startup press
- Win a ticket for re:Invent to compete at the grand finale in Las Vegas in November 2020
- Earn up to $50,000 in AWS Credits
- Access the AWS startup mentoring program with VCs and Corporate meetings, training and meet-ups with CTOs