This fundamental-level course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Register to learn how to
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Identify an appropriate solution for a given scenario using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for AWS services
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud
This course is intended for
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
Looking for more?
Attend the AWS Technical Essentials Day course to learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
June 2, 2020 | 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
June 2, 2020 | 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
Select the session you'd like to attend below.