HBX: Harvard Business School's Digital Education Goes Data-Centric with Amazon Redshift + Informatica
In this webinar, you’ll find out how Informatica and Amazon Redshift helped HBX deliver a solution to:
- Rapidly and automatically integrate and unify multiple siloed data sources into a trusted cloud data warehouse.
- Accelerate reporting, dashboarding, and self-service analytics for data-informed decisions, ongoing agile experimentation, and business enhancement, and much more.
In addition, learn how AWS and Informatica can help you deliver your own agile analytics initiative and use the power of scalable cloud data warehousing environments to fuel all of your data-centric initiatives. Register now.
- Becoming a data-centric organization for best business results.
- The benefits of agile analytics with cloud data warehouse.
- Rapidly integrating high volume, disparate data into a trusted source.
CIOs, heads of data warehousing, heads of BI, heads of analytics, data architects, enterprise architects, cloud architects, data integration experts, BI experts, data warehousing and data experts.
Customer Speaker: Ryan Frazier, Director, Systems Engineering & Operations, Harvard Business School/HBX