Federal, state, and local governments are searching for new ways to reduce costs and improve productivity in 2021. With 73% of organizations considering cloud solutions over on-premises options, government agencies are looking for new ways to modernize IT operations, mitigate risks, and keep pace with experiences offered by the private sector. This white paper highlights how Accenture and third-party solutions available in AWS Marketplace are simplifying IT operations and delivering tailored digital ecosystems for the Public Sector.
Read this whitepaper to:
- Discover emerging cloud trends to accelerate digital transformation.
- Adopt best practices to innovate and procure cloud software solutions.
- Understand how Federal, State and Local governments are leveraging AWS Marketplace to streamline software deployment.
Click here to learn more about Public Sector solutions available in AWS Marketplace.
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.