Continuous Delivery (CD) is a critical DevOps practice that aims to make application delivery toolchains more seamless, reliable, and efficient but it can be a long road to finding the right combination of people, process and technology to achieve your desired goals. Use the maturity model developed by the DevOps Institute in this Whitepaper to help you. You can use it to assess the current state of your application delivery pipeline and develop a roadmap to improve the agility and quality of how you bring applications and new features to market.
Read this whitepaper to:
- Discover the importance and benefits of CD pipeline maturity
- Adopt best practices for configuring mature CD pipelines
- Use a five-level framework to help you self-assess and plan a roadmap to advance your maturity level
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.