Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is the practice of defining infrastructure and configuration in version-controlled templates to automate the provisioning and destruction of application environments. Adopting the practice can enable self-service for developers, reducing bottlenecks, errors and time-consuming rollbacks.
With the multitude of approaches and tools available, the IaC journey can be daunting, especially when development, quality assurance, security and operations groups all have to be aligned. This whitepaper provides guidance on best practices for IaC and how to coordinate an approach with all stakeholders that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
Read this whitepaper to learn how to:
- Plan, map and implement an IaC approach that starts simple and can evolve to handle more complex scenarios over time
- Adapt your IaC practice to support emerging trends like GitOps, serverless and containers
- Get started and choose the right tools to help you ensure success
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.