Continuous Testing is an essential DevOps practice that integrates the right tests at the right time across stages in your application delivery pipeline. A well-engineered Continuous Testing practice ensures that quality is built into your application at every point in its journey to production, helping engineering teams to deliver better features to customers faster.
This whitepaper contains a maturity model help you assess your current Continuous Testing practice and provides guidance on how to take it to the next level.
Read this whitepaper to learn how to:
- Assess your current testing maturity level
- Implement a well-engineered Continuous Testing practice
- Find and select the right testing tools for your team
- Stream Amazon CloudWatch Logs data into Amazon Elasticsearch
- Configure Kibana to visualize your data
- Get started with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Who Should Attend?
IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers, IT Leaders
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.