Join us for the livestream broadcast of the AWS Summit New Delhi keynote session and select sessions.
When: Friday, 9 September 2022
How: The live stream URL will be provided in the confirmation email after completion of the registration form.
Please note the livestream will only feature the keynote session and select sessions. The full AWS Summit New Delhi agenda will only be available to attendees that join in person. *Confirmed sessions are subject to change.
USE101 | Digital public goods: From India to the world on AWS
10:50 AM IST
- Digital public goods (DPGs) are defined by the United Nations as "open source software, open data, open AI models, open standards, and open content that adhere to privacy and other applicable laws and best practices, do no harm, and help attain the Sustainable Development Goals.” These DPGs have gained traction and adoption during the COVID-19 response. India is home to many DPGs being implemented globally and built on AWS. In this session, learn how DPG thought leaders across healthcare, India Stack, and urban solutions expedite innovation, build, and accelerate adoption of DPGs with AWS.
KEY101 | Keynote with Max Peterson, Vice President Worldwide Public Sector, AWS, Rahul Sharma, Regional Head, Public Sector, India and South Asia, AWS, and featured customer speakers
11:50 AM IST
- Join Max Peterson as he discusses the accelerated innovation in the public sector, celebrates pioneers driving change, and provides an outlook on the opportunities ahead. Max will highlight how the cloud is helping our customers pave new paths and deliver mission-critical outcomes that are making the world a better and safer place while enabling them to move faster, improve security, and keep costs low. Rahul Sharma will kick off the keynote with highlights from India, and provide updates on how AWS is continuing to work with public sector organizations, partners and customers on their journey to the cloud and how this positively impacts the lives of citizens through skilling, healthcare, livelihood, and inclusion. He will also highlight some of the activities and sessions to get involved in throughout the day. Get inspired and ready to build.
Featured customer speakers include:
Jayesh Ranjan, Principal Secretary, Industries & Commerce and Information Technology Government of Telangana
Abhishek Singh, President & Chief Executive Officer, National e-Governance Division and MyGov
Professor Sanjeev Singh, Joint Director, University of Delhi South Campus
USE201 | Transform digital ecosystems with AWS services
2:05 PM IST
- Digital India Corporation is actively involved in building citizen-facing applications such as DigiLocker, CoWIN, UMANG, and Poshan Tracker that transform e-governance service delivery at scale. In this session, learn about the challenges of building large-scale e-governance applications and how AWS Cloud services enable Digital India Corporation to achieve their mission.
USE202 | How cloud tech brings healthcare to citizens' doorsteps
2:55 PM IST
- The Union Health Ministry’s flagship telemedicine service, eSanjeevani, has registered more than 100,000 doctors and medical specialists to offer virtual consultations to beneficiaries under the National Telemedicine Service. In this session, learn how eSanjeevani provides online medical services to more than 20 million patients with medical consultations across the country. Hear how the service built a hub-and-spoke, doctor-to-doctor telemedicine service to provide general and specialised health services in rural areas, bringing care to the doorsteps of citizens with AWS technologies.
USE203 | Affordable education with AWS for thousands in rural India
3:55 PM IST
- Online tutoring platform Vedantu caters to 35 million students across 7,000 cities in India, in nine languages. In this session, hear how AWS helps Vedantu create affordable learning offerings to rural students by reducing costs on scalable infrastructure through modernisation using AWS Graviton. Learn how Vedantu uses Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon CloudFront to build and distribute personalized learning experiences. Learn more about how AWS Support ensures Vedantu is successful on cloud by offering 24/7 proactive guidance.
USE102 | Build secure systems and support your mission with AWS Cloud
4:55 PM IST
- Explore how visionary builders, buyers, and executives think about people, processes, and technology while making transformational cloud decisions. In this session, hear directly from AWS and industry leaders, including CropIn, Mjunction, Prasar Bharati News Service (PBNS), on how AWS services enable resilient, scalable, and secure systems to create direct impact.
USE204| Serverless and container: Better together
5:45 PM IST
- Building modern applications doesn’t mean choosing one technology, such as serverless or container, exclusively. Serverless and container can work together to modernise public sector applications. In this session, learn how to build your workload with different AWS offerings like AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate, AWS App Runner, Amazon ECS, and Amazon EKS. Join us to learn how these different compute options differ and fit together and how to choose different platforms depending on the type of application you’re building or migrating.
Contact us at [email protected].
Interested in on-demand content?
Be the first to know when AWS Summit New Delhi on-demand content goes live.