Start your cloud journey with AWS
By moving to the cloud, businesses build agility and resilience. For new and growing businesses, knowing where to start, how to implement and at what cost is a challenge. The exclusive “Smbhav Program” is part of Amazon’s initiative to digitize SMBs across India, designed to help small and medium business (SMBs) confidently adopt the cloud for your most pressing needs, from storing your data, managing your website to forecasting your sales.Get in touch
Benefits of AWS SMBhav
- Upfront AWS Usage Credits to support experimentation and minimize initial adoption costs (up to 3 months usage)
- Subsidized implementation and ongoing managed services from our partners (up to 75% off* based on business case)
- Series of informational and enablement webinars to familiarize the SMBs with cloud adoption and usage
Terms & Conditions - AWS Smbhav Program
Eligibility criteria: You are an eligible SMB for AWS Smbhav Program if
- Your annual turnover is less than INR 200 Crores
- Your HQ as well as primary location of business is India
- You are not a Start-up or an Independent Software Vendor or a Digital Native Business or a Channel Partner/Distributor
- You are not Government owned (fully or partially) or sponsored, NGO, or in Education sector
- You are not an existing AWS Native Services customer
If you are still not sure about your eligibility for the program, kindly proceed with submitting your interest and our team will reach out to you.
Start building on AWS today
Gain free, hands on experience and explore business productivity, customer engagement or cloud desktop services. AWS offers three different types of free offers that are available depending on the product used. To start, sign up for an account now, follow the tutorials and start building in the console.