Create a competitive advantage for your startup with AWS Marketplace
Startups across APAC struggle with the challenges of maintaining lean operational overheads and scaling their business into profitable markets. A successful startup is able to manage low costs, flexible technology and rapid speed to market. AWS Marketplace allows startups to take advantage of third party software solutions on a pay-as-you-go model whilst simultaneously offering startups a sales platform to access over 1million global customers.
Join the webinar to understand from two successful startups in APAC on the benefits and learnings from adopting software solutions from the Marketplace as well as listing as a B2B Marketplace
Who should join?
- Startups that want to rapidly innovate by buying and deploying software solutions on-demand
- Startups that want to simplify and streamline purchasing, license management and invoicing
- Startups that want to create a new global route to market and remove customer procurement and adoption blockers
This webinar is highly recommended for founders, developers and VCs working at startups looking to create efficiencies and innovation around how they procure software solutions and B2B startups looking into scaling into global markets.
|11:00 – 11:15 AM||Introduction to AWS Marketplace and why Startups in ASEAN should begin to consider the Marketplace for their business.|
|11:15 – 11:25 AM||Customer perspective on the benefits and learnings from deploying third-party software through the AWS Marketplace.|
|11:25 – 11:35 AM||Selling on the AWS Marketplace and accessing over 1 million customers with reduced barriers to entry.|
|11:35 – 11:45 AM||Q&A|
Lillian So, Amazon Web Services
Lillian has been helping startups in Singapore along their cloud journey for over 3 years. She has worked with local and regional startups to accelerate their cloud adoption and expand their regional footprint in Southeast Asia while ensuring that their architecture remains secure, scalable, and cost-optimized.
Bhaskar Vulapalli, Head of Strategy and Partnerships, Crayon Data
15 years of track record in developing data-driven digital businesses that fuel growth and improve customer experiences. Marketing Strategy & Analytics specialist. Growth hacker. Loves building high-performance teams & products.
- Founding team member at Crayon, responsible for building the core big data analytics team and business models.
- Built an AI-driven lead discovery tool that helps enterprises in A-Pac discover and target long-tail SMEs.
- Won and built accounts for Crayon in new markets – UK, Indonesia & Japan – by selling Crayon solutions to CXO-level client contacts.
- Developed Travel vertical practice for Crayon with 3 marquee clients, a travel tech partnership and an expanding pipeline.
- Championed the idea of a central cross-BU predictive analytics unit combining Analytics services with IBM technology.
- Built ASEAN analytics client deployment team for IBM’s telecom & banking verticals.
- At RedPill, helped Fortune 500 clients implement and grow using marketing analytics services.
- MBA from NUS Business School.
Itzhak Adziashvili, Head of Product, Crayon Data
18 years of track record in building new product businesses, innovative technology products and high performance teams across industries internet, banking, telecom and public sector in both established multi-national corporations and startups.
- Building with love Maya, the world’s first Taste Led Choice engine (Chief Product Officer).
- Built Nihao In-Store B2C Sales Enablement SaaS-Mobile-App (CEO, Founder).
- Built CityMIND world’s first multi-level urban real time analytics platform for Singapore (MD, VP).
- Built ReadyMIND, gaming based urban predictive analytics product (VP Product).
- Led Neustar’s Israel Development Center @Haifa (2007-2009), 200+ engineers (Director Engineering).
- Part of a team building a Web collaboration product, company exited to Polycom (Software Leader).
- Build world’s first online click-to-select-your-seat e-ticketing site (Software Engineer).
- Graduate of Israeli Defence Forces’ elite technology unit.
- Graduate of Israel’s top Technology institute Technion, Cum Lauda.
Michael Salleo, Founder & CTO, Kumolus
Michael Salleo is the Founder and CTO of Kumolus, a cloud automation and management platform service. Founded in 2012, Kumolus helps enterprise customers including Symantec, Monash University and Treasury Wine Estates automate and govern their cloud environments. Michael leads the Kumolus product and technology teams including the development and release of Kumolus on the AWS Marketplace.
Thank you for registering! You will receive an email confirmation shortly.
Thank you! You have been added to the wait list. We will notify you via email if a spot opens up.EventDetails
Please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon.