Apply now to join AWS LIFT to receive comprehensive support including AWS Promotional Credits, AWS partner support and training to help you grow your business.
You could be eligible* for AWS Promotional Credits up to USD $83,500* as you build and grow.
Have AWS Promotional Credits automatically applied to your AWS account to help cover your AWS service usage.
Engage with an AWS Partner for cost-effective scalable cloud solutions and capabilities for your organisation.
Advance your cloud skills needed to transform your business with free digital training
Interested to know more?
Small Steps, big rewards! Once accepted into the program (subject to the eligibility criteria in the below terms and conditions), you could unlock up to 7 levels of promotional credits with a total combined value of up to USD$83,500.
Within 90 days of being accepted into the LIFT program bill a minimum of USD$1 to unlock the 1st tranche of AWS promotional credits. Every AWS Promotional Credit tranche will be unlocked as you meet the milestone criteria detailed below.
For example: The first tranche of AWS Promotional Credits worth USD$750 (M0) will be unlocked for you once you spend USD$1 on AWS after being accepted to the offer. As you ramp on AWS and complete M1 criteria of exceeding a monthly usage of USD$500 and have exhausted the previously issued AWS Promotional Credits, the second tranche of US $1,000 (M1) will get unlocked for you. You will continue to unlock incremental AWS Promotional Credits over a 12 month period based on your monthly usage growth and criteria completion as detailed in the table below.
|AWS Promotional Credits unlocked
|AWS Promotional Credits Utilisation
|Minimum $1 billing monthly
|Monthly usage exceeds $500
|100% utilisation of previous milestone AWS Promotional Credits to be eligible for the next one
|Monthly usage exceeds $1,000
|Monthly usage exceeds $2,000
|Monthly usage exceeds $5,000
|Monthly usage exceeds $10,000
|AWS Executive meeting
|Monthly usage exceeds $25,000
|Complete Well Architected Review
- The date of USD$1 monthly billing will be marked as your ‘benefits launch date’. The program offer validity will expire on ‘benefits end date’ which is exactly 12 months from the benefits launch date. The ‘benefits launch date’ must start within 90 days of AWS notifying you of your acceptance into the LIFT program.
- All AWS promotional credits issued during the 12 months starting from ‘benefits launch date’ will expire on ‘benefits end date’.
- Eligible AWS Promotional Credits are checked against usage milestones and issued in the subsequent month.
- You cannot avail AWS funding benefits from other AWS programs while part of this offer.
- Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for eligibility criteria for the AWS LIFT Offer.
Terms and Conditions
Last Update: August 28, 2023.
These AWS Lift terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”) govern your participation in the AWS Lift Program (the “Program”) and are an agreement between the applicable AWS Contracting Party (“AWS,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) as defined in the AWS Customer Agreement or other agreement with us governing your use of the Services (the “Agreement”) and you, or the company or entity you represent (“you” or “your”). Your participation in the Program is governed by these Terms & Conditions, any additional terms stated in the AWS Lift Program Benefits, and the Agreement (including the AWS Site Terms, AWS Privacy Notice and AWS Acceptable Use Policy). Capitalized terms used but not defined in these Terms & Conditions will have the meanings described in the AWS Lift Program Benefits, AWS Promotional Credits Terms & Conditions, or in the Agreement.
- AWS Lift Program Overview. The Program provides participating customers with the benefits described in the AWS Lift Program Benefits (the “Benefits”).
- Participation in the Program.
To participate in the Program, you must have: (a) completed the registration process (you must register on behalf of a company (the “Registered
Company”), using an email domain name that is owned by the Registered Company, and include a website domain that is owned by the Registered Company), (b) incurred fees or charges of less than an average of US$750 per month for AWS Services in the 90 calendar days prior to
registration, (c) received less than US$500 in AWS Promotional Credits through other AWS programs in the 12 calendar months prior to registration, and (d) received an email from AWS approving your participation.
If the Registered Company is located in India in addition to the above requirements, you must have: (e) annual revenue of between US$10,000,000 to US$75,000,000 (based on audited financials for the last fiscal year), and (f) agreed to engage a partner from the AWS Partner Network to assess your
IT & application environment and support your AWS cloud implementation.
If you do not provide AWS with complete or accurate information during the registration process, you may delay or disqualify your participation in the Program. We will send information relating to your registration, and the Program, to the email address specified during the registration process.
You agree and acknowledge that you are participating in the Program as part of your business or professional activities, and not as a consumer or for personal use. You represent to us that you are authorized to enter into these Terms & Conditions on behalf of the Registered Company for the Program.
- Limitations. You may only participate in the Program if the Registered Company is located in a country specified in AWS Lift Program FAQ 2. Your participation in the Program may also be subject to certain location-specific requirements described in AWS Lift Program Overview FAQ 2. You may only participate in the Program once, and must not register multiple AWS accounts for the Program. The Benefits (a) can only be applied to the AWS account you specify for the Program (the “Designated AWS Account”), and (b) cannot be combined with other AWS Promotional Credits under other AWS programs. This Program is void where prohibited.
- AWS Promotional Credits. To receive AWS Promotional Credits under this Program, you must incur payable fees and charges for use of AWS Services (excluding the Ineligible Services described in the AWS Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions) in your Designated AWS Account (“AWS Usage”) of at least US$1 within 90 days of AWS approving your participation in the Program. The date on which you first satisfy this requirement is the “AWS Credits Start Date”. You will receive the additional AWS Promotional Credits associated with the next tier of Benefits if, within 12 calendar months of the AWS Credits Start Date, (a) your AWS Usage in a calendar month meets or exceeds the applicable threshold described in the Benefits, and (b) all AWS Promotional Credits that you previously received have been applied. You will only receive the AWS Promotional Credits associated with each tier of Benefits once, totaling up to a maximum of US$83,500 under the Program. For the purpose of determining AWS Promotional Credits under each tier, your AWS Usage is checked following the end of each calendar month. AWS Promotional Credits are automatically applied against your monthly bill and expire 12 calendar months after the AWS Credits Start Date.
- Termination or Suspension. AWS reserves the right to modify or cancel the Program at any time. AWS also reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Program, including to any portion of the Program or your use of any Benefits received under the Program, at any time for any reason, including if you are in breach of these Terms & Conditions. If your participation in the Program is suspended or terminated for any reason you will immediately cease use of all Benefits.
- Publicity and Marketing. We may list your company name, website, and other company contact information in a directory or in other similar resources associated with the Program, or on our website. By participating in the Program, you grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use your name, website, general contact information, and any trademark, service mark, trade name, other proprietary logo or insignia, URL, domain name, or other source or business identifier that you provide to us and any other content that you provide to us in connection with the Program (collectively, “Your Materials”) for the purpose of a directory, customer lists, commercial presentations, flyers, brochures, newsletters, and similar online or hard-copy marketing resources. We may reproduce, publish, distribute and translate Your Materials. Neither party, nor any of their respective affiliates, is an agent of the other for any purpose or has the authority to bind the other.
- Modification. We may modify these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting a revised version on the Program site. The modified Terms & Conditions will become effective upon posting. By continuing your participation in the Program after the effective date of any modifications to these Terms & Conditions, you agree to be bound by the modified Terms & Conditions. It is your responsibility to check the Program site regularly for modifications to these Terms & Conditions.