Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides trusted, cloud-based solutions to meet the business needs of companies around the world. Whether you are running applications that share photos or you’re supporting the critical operations of your business, the AWS cloud provides rapid access to scalable, secure and low cost IT resources.
If you’re new to AWS or spending less than $100 USD per month, apply now for the AWS Getting Started Pack* for an opportunity to access to the resources you need to quickly get started on AWS - including credits, training and support.
AWS Credits to be used on
Proof of Concept (POC) or Workloads
Migration and Consultation Benefits
AWS Training Voucher
*Terms and Conditions apply.
AWS Customer Success
Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises to small medium enterprises are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
Featured Customers Case Studies
Fireside Chat with Chin Hin Group Berhad
Fireside Chat with Redtick
How 123RF Uses AI and Data & Analytics on AWS to Enhance Creative Processes
Botsify Enjoys Scalability and Enhances Customer Experience With AWS
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is AWS Getting Started Pack?
A: AWS Getting Started Pack provides businesses with low cost, easy-to-use infrastructure needed to scale and grow your businesses. With AWS Getting Started Pack, businesses get access to the resources they need to quickly get started on AWS - including credits, training and support.
Q: Who can apply for the AWS Getting Started Pack?
A: This program is for businesses in Malaysia that are new to AWS, that have not created an AWS account or that spend is less than $100 USD per month.
Q: What benefits does it offer?
A: The AWS Getting Started Pack includes:
- AWS Credits worth $3000 USD to be used on Proof of Concept (POC) or workloads. The high-level scope of work includes project management and design, AWS environment provisioning, AWS networking setup, servers migration by using CloudEndure and simple UAT.
- Migration and Consultation worth 5-man days ($3000 USD). This includes infrastructure migration by lift-and-shift approach and the migration of workloads on Linux, Windows, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and Magento, with a maximum of 10 servers.
- AWS Training Voucher to the value of $45 USD for training services conducted by AWS Partners, including: Cloud Practitioner Essential, Technical Essentials, Architecting on AWS, Systems Operation on AWS and Developing on AWS. The AWS Training courses are virtual instructor-led training and the voucher must be consumed by 30 June 2021 (i.e. it cannot be carried forward).
- These benefits may change based on AWS discretion.
Q: What is the term of validity of AWS Getting Started Pack?
A: It is valid for 3 months from the day that AWS confirms that the AWS Getting Started Pack has been awarded to the applicant.
Q: Is the migration cost free?
A: As long as the workload is within the scope of AWS Getting Started Pack, there is no additional charge for migration under this program.
Q: What are the out-of-scope items under this program?
A: Migration assessment, cloud optimisation, cloud native architecture, application migration and fine-tuning, documentations are not included and additional chargeable man-days would be required for their fulfilment.
Q: How long does it take for AWS Getting Started Pack application to be processed?
A: You will be contacted within 5 business days after you’ve submitted your application for AWS Getting Started Pack. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Q: Will I be notified of my application status updates?
A: Yes, the AWS Malaysia team will notify you of your AWS Getting Started Pack application status based on the information that you’ve completed your application with.
Q: What should I do if I don't hear from AWS Getting Started Pack team after 5 business days?
A: If you have not heard from AWS Malaysia team 5 business days after submitting your application for AWS Getting Started Pack, please write to [email protected].
Q: What are the other terms and conditions that I should take note of?
A: Please take note that:
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and discounts, nor can it be exchanged for cash, other services or discounts.
- The offer is valid until 30 June 2021 or 3 months from the date AWS confirms your eligibility for AWS Getting Started Program, whichever comes first.
- AWS and its participating partners reserve the right to resolve any disputes in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
- For full terms and conditions, please read here.