CFM Peer Connect
A recent, global survey of 1000 customers quantified the business value associated with migrating to AWS and implementing a programmatic approach of Cloud Financial Management (CFM)/Cloud FinOps. In this webinar, we’ll dive deep into the results of the AWS commissioned study and review CFM best practices that distinguish top-performing enterprises from their peers (top-performing enterprises achieved a top 10% average score across 22 surveyed KPIs). We’ll also describe AWS mechanisms that can help establish or advance your organization’s cost management initiatives.
- Learn about the business value of migrating to AWS
- Deep dive into CFM best practices that distinguish top performers from their peers
- Learn about two specific “force multipliers” used by high performing CFM/Cloud FinOps teams
Who Should Attend
CIOs, CTOs, VP Operations, IT Leaders, IT Decision Makers, IT Finance Leaders, Business Unit Leaders, Cloud Architects, Solution Architects
Levon Stepanian, CFM Scaling Programs and Calvin Wu, Value Benchmarking
- [PDF] Download the webinar presentation
- [Solution] Strategic IT Planning & Evaluation
- [Survey] Cloud Financial Management Maximizes Business Value on AWS
Register for the next session:
Learn how to get actionable cost insights that align with your business.