CFM Peer Connect
About the Event
In this session hear how multiple customers such as Boomi, Wix.com, Liberty Mutual and Citizens Bank are managing their AWS cost and usage. Learn how they have evolved their processes over time and their lessons learned. Meet with other professionals to talk about ways to manage, optimize and plan for AWS spend.
Why Should you Attend this Event
The Cloud Financial Management (CFM) Peer Connect is a peer-focused interactive in-person event, providing AWS customers an environment to have an unbiased, open exchange of ideas, and best practices relating to AWS Cost Management and Optimization.
AWS Peer Connect events are open to customers and potential customers who are CFM or FinOps practitioners. These events are not intended for industry analysts, press, marketing, or sales. Practitioners can register to network with peers and discuss CFM and FinOps topics with one another.
- Arrival Meet & Greet
- Welcome by AWS Leadership
- Jerry Raspisarda, GM, Billing & Procurement
- Bina Khimani, Director, AWS Insights & Optimization
- Accountability and Cost Optimization Panel
- Amy Race, Cloud Governance - Financial Operations, Citizens Bank
- Eric Mulartrick, FinOps Lead, Boomi
- Operations and Forecasting Panel
- Dvir Mizrahi, Head of Financial Engineering (FinOps), Wix.com
- Kate Ferguson, Data Analyst, Liberty Mutual
- Closing by AWS Leadership
- Meet & Greet
Have feedback on breakout room topics? Contact us via email.