CFM Peer Connect
About the Event
Hear from AWS on how Cloud Financial Management relates to success in the cloud. Participate in discussions with your peers. Join our discussion rooms and talk about ways to manage, optimize and plan for AWS spend.
Why Should you Attend this Event
The Cloud Financial Management (CFM) Peer Connect is a peer-focused interactive virtual-event, providing AWS customers an environment to have an unbiased, open exchange of ideas, and best practices relating to transforming your business with cost transparency, control, forecasting, and optimization.
AWS Peer Connect events are open to customers and potential customers who are CFM or FinOps practitioners. These events are not intended for industry analysts, press, marketing, or sales. Practitioners can register to network with peers and discuss CFM and FinOps topics with one another.
8:00 - 8:20 AM - Introduction
8:20 - 9:30 AM - Discussion rooms
- English Rooms:
- Plan & Evaluate (Plan) hosted by Amy Race, Citizens Bank and Dvir Mizrahi, Wix.com
- Management & Control (Run) hosted by Ulaga Subramanian, Verizon and William Ospina, Holcim
- Organize & Report (See) hosted by Sherri Wooldridge, 3M, Edmund Kuhlke, Fiserv and Brian Tower, Caterpillar
- Optimize & Save (Save) hosted by Noel Crowley, Fidelity Investments, Bhupendra HIrani, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, Doug Warner, Barracuda, and Pooja Kumar, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- French Room
- Cloud Financial Management
Have feedback on breakout room topics? Contact us via email.