CFM Peer Connect
About the Event
Hear AWS customers from multiple industries share their Cloud Financial Management journeys and participate in discussions with your peers.
Why Should you Attend this Event
The Cloud Financial Management (CFM) Peer Connect is a peer-focused interactive virtual-event, providing AWS customers an environment to have an unbiased, open exchange of ideas, and best practices relating to AWS Cost Management and Optimization.
AWS Peer Connect events are open to customers and potential customers who are CFM or FinOps practitioners. These events are not intended for industry analysts, press, marketing, or sales. Practitioners can register to network with peers and discuss CFM and FinOps topics with one another.
- AWS CFM Leadership Introduction
- Jerry Raspisarda, GM for Billing and Procurement Experience
- Bina Khimani, Director for AWS Insights and Optimizations
- Discussion Rooms
- Tony Urban, Manager Platform Operations, University of New South Wales
- AJ Wasserman, Liberty Mutual
- Koji Joho, CTO, Apérza inc.
- Kiyofumi Oshima, IT Service Department, Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd.
- Toshiyuki Tsuchiya, Cloud Architect, CCoE, IT Strategy Planning Department, Sompo Holdings, Inc.
- Yuka Totani, CCoE, IT Strategy Planning Department, Sompo Holdings, Inc.
Have feedback on breakout room topics? Contact us via email.