How MyTeam11 and Umbrella Infocare Built an Analytics Platform to Personalize User Experience
Session presented by AWS and AWS Partner Umbrella Infocare Pvt. Ltd.
Many organizations have a growing data problem.
Instead of working with a single data repository, employees have to navigate datasets across different systems controlled by different groups.
To address these challenges, many businesses are leveraging big data analytics solutions to create a single source of truth as well as accelerate reporting and analysis for near real time insights.
Launched in 2016, MyTeam11 is an Indian fantasy sports platform with more than 18 million users. The company needed a scalable and cost-effective data platform that makes it easy for teams to gain real-time insights and personalize user experiences.
In this webinar, learn how Umbrella Infocare helped MyTeam11 deploy a modern data platform built on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to reduce the time spent on gathering and preparing data. The company is also leveraging its new Data Engineering framework for near real-time analytics to generate insights, improve productivity, and enhance customer experience.
In This Session, You'll Learn How To:
- Reduce time needed to gather and prepare data
- Make data available in near real-time to generate insights, improve productivity, and improve customer experience
- Create a modern analytics platform with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Redshift, Amazon EMR, and AWS Glue
- Start your data analytics journey with a three-week Proof-Of-Concept with Umbrella Infocare
Who Should Attend?
- Nishant Sharma, Chief Technology Officer, Umbrella Infocare
- Nitish Bugalia, Chief Product Officer, MyTeam11
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Product Officer