Broadcast Date: May 28, 2019
With a large number of design choices, setting up a multi-account environment can take a significant amount of time, involve the configuration of multiple accounts and services, and require a deep understanding of AWS Services. In this tech talk, you’ll learn about the latest innovations in AWS Landing Zone, recommended best practices when setting up an AWS environment, and how AWS Landing Zone can be used to provide a baseline environment to get started quickly.
- Understand the recommended best practices when setting up an AWS environment
- Learn how AWS Landing Zone can be used to provide a baseline environment to get started quickly
- Discover the latest innovations and what’s new in AWS Landing Zone
Who Should Attend?
Organizations of all sizes interested in setting up a new AWS environment based on best practices. Teams responsible for setting up an AWS environment including: IT Professionals, DevOps, Security Teams, Cloud Center of Excellence, Architects
- Sam Elmalak, Principal Solutions Architect, AWS
- Steve Morad, Sr. Manager, Solution Builders, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.