Broadcast Date: December 16, 2019
With the ability to leverage Spot on Fargate, customers can now get the price flexibility they are used to with EC2 but through a serverless operational model. In this tech talk, learn how to run Spot tasks on Fargate by running them as standalone tasks or in a service, as well as how to handle interruptions. Additionally, we will briefly go over pricing and best practices for using Spot on Fargate.
- Learn what Spot is on Fargate and the main use cases for it
- Learn the differences between Spot on Fargate and Spot on EC2
- Learn how to enable Fargate Spot on Console/CLI
Who Should Attend?
Developers, IT Managers, IT Infrastructure Engineers
- Akshay Ram, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
- Deepthi Chelupati, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.