Broadcast Date: January 29, 2020
Are you running out of on-premises storage capacity? Do you want to get your data into the cloud for advanced processing? Do you need to archive your data to highly durable, low-cost cloud storage? AWS data migration and data transfer services were purpose-built to help customers address these types of storage challenges. In this tech talk, we'll discuss the top 10 data migration best practices that you can follow to simplify your migration with AWS.
- Learn the top 10 data migration best practices from AWS experts
- Learn key questions to consider when moving data to AWS
- Learn which technologies are best for your various needs and how they work
Who Should Attend?
Cloud Architects, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Administrators, APN Consulting Partners
- Chris Rogers, Technical BD Manager, AWS
- Jeff Bartley, Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.