Broadcast Date: March 26, 2019
Amazon EC2 offers a wide variety of compute instances that is well suited for every use case, from static websites to supercomputing on-demand, all available via highly flexible pricing options. Join this tech talk to learn how you can optimize your workloads running on EC2 for cost and performance, all while handling peak demand. Learn how to deploy workloads at scale using EC2 Fleet and EC2 Auto Scaling. Also learn how to use EC2 Launch Templates to power and deploy an EC2 Auto Scaling group using a combination of On-Demand and Spot Instances behind a load balancer to cost optimize your workload.
- Provision and scale infrastructure at the lowest possible cost by combining different EC2 purchase options
- Learn how to leverage the full scale of the AWS cloud and EC2 with EC2 Fleet, EC2 Auto Scaling and Launch Templates
- Learn how to streamline and simplify the launch process for large scale workloads on EC2
Who Should Attend?
EC2 customers looking to cost optimize workloads at scale
- Chad Schmutzer, Principal Developer Advocate, AWS
- Boyd Mcgeachie, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.