Monday, January 10, 2022 | 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM IST
This fundamental-level course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Summarize the working definition of AWS
- Differentiate between on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the AWS Cloud
- Explain the six benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe and provide an example of the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- Identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services with various use cases
- Describe the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe the core security services within the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basics of AWS Cloud migration
- Articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud for an organization’s cost management
- Define the core billing, account management, and pricing models
- Explain how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
AWS Technical Trainer
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Reserve your seat in the virtual class:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.