Tuesday, May 17, 2022 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM AEST / 11:00 PM - 12:30 PM HKT
Whether you are thinking of migrating to the AWS Cloud or already have a workload running on AWS, securing your data and resources should be at the top of the list. This course introduces several AWS services that you can use to improve your current security posture. The course covers security design principles that will help you to plan your security approach in the AWS Cloud, and provides information on resources you can use to further your knowledge around security on AWS.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the different design principles for security in the cloud
- Determine which AWS services you can use to improve your security posture
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for:
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
AWS Technical Trainer
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Reserve your seat in the virtual class:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.