Friday, September 02, 2022 | 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM IST
This presentation covers an overview of what we mean when we say modern applications and then zoom out to look at trends we’re seeing in enterprise businesses. Then we’ll deep dive on what Amazon has done to transform over the past several years and talk about what you can do to begin building modern applications.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Describe the primary drivers for moving to the AWS Cloud
- Describe the migration process
- Explain the Migration Readiness Assessment
- Describe the Migration Readiness and Planning process
- Describe the common application migration strategies
- List AWS tools and services that can accelerate the migration process
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for:
- IT business decision makers
- Individuals who seek an overall understanding of migrating to the cloud
AWS Technical Trainer
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Reserve your seat in the virtual class:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.