Broadcast Date: April 23, 2019
In this tech talk, we will share tips and tricks about the latest Application Load Balancers (ALBs) features. For instance, you will learn how to use Lambda functions as targets for Application Load Balancer to serve HTTP(S) requests. You will also learn about using built-in authentication in Application Load Balancers to securely authenticate users as they access your applications. We will also explain the expanded routing criteria in content-based routing rules to set up complex rules to route client requests to your applications with Advanced Request Routing. Join us if you're looking to catch up on important ALB features you might have missed during the past year, or if you want to simply understand the best ways to deploy, configure, and leverage these features.
- Learn about important ELB features launched during the past year
- Gain a clear understanding of the benefits of these features
- Get insights into how to effectively deploy and manage these features for your network
Who Should Attend?
IT Managers, Cloud Architects, Network Administrators
- Narayan Subramaniam, Sr. Manager, Product Management; AWS
- Priyank Goyal, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.