Broadcast Date: May 31, 2019
Simplify how you interconnect all of your Amazon Virtual Private Clouds across thousands of AWS accounts and into your on-premises networks through AWS Direct Connect connections. With the AWS Direct Connect support for AWS Transit Gateway, you can easily and quickly connect into a single centrally-managed gateway, rapidly growing the size of your network from your premises to the cloud. In this tech talk, you will learn how to use multi account Direct Connect gateway to interface your on-premises network with your AWS network through a AWS Transit Gateway.
- Understand the key benefits of AWS Direct Connect and AWS Transit Gateway
- Learn about the architectural implications of AWS Direct Connect and AWS Transit Gateway
- Learn how to deploy AWS Direct Connect and AWS Transit Gateway yourself
Who Should Attend?
Network Architects and Network Administrators
- Mohamed Hassan, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
- Sanjay Bhal, Principal Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.