Broadcast Date: November 13, 2018
AWS Fargate makes running containerized workloads on AWS easier than ever before. In this session, we provide a technical foundation for using AWS Fargate with your existing containerized services, including best practices for building images, configuring task definitions, task networking, secrets management, and monitoring.
- Learn how to use AWS Fargate to manage your containerized application
- Learn how you can seamlessly scale your infrastructure with AWS Fargate
- Learn how you can easily migrate to Fargate
Who Should Attend?
Developers, IT Managers, Infrastructure Engineers
- Nathan Peck, Senior Developer Adovocate, AWS
- Emmanuel Alvarez, DevOps Lead Engineer, Portal Finance
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.