Broadcast Date: April 29, 2022
Amazon SageMaker offers low-code options for each step of the ML lifecycle so you can build, train, and deploy high quality models faster. Data scientists, join us for a demo to see how data visualizations, pre-built models, and AutoML can accelerate your machine learning model delivery, so you can focus more on refining predictions and less on low level code.
- Discover how to prepare data in minutes
- Learn how to work with over 150 pre-built models
- Use AutoML to training and tune models
Who Should Attend?
Data scientist, data engineers, ML engineers
- Michael Hsieh - Sr. AI/ML Specialist SA
- Kosti Vasilakakis - Principal ML GTM Specialist
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Download the Slide Deck
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.