Broadcast Date: August 27, 2020
Learn how enterprises optimize the cost of SQL Server workloads on AWS across EC2 and RDS SQL Server. We will discuss ways to diversify and optimize your current licensing investments, think strategically about licensing in the cloud, and bring your own licenses to AWS. We will cover a variety of cost-optimization features and share real examples of how customers are applying these to SQL Server-specific workloads.
- Learn to think strategically about how you manage costs and optimize SQL Server workloads in the cloud
- Learn about on-premises assessment to bring SQL Server workloads onto AWS
- Learn about best practices for using License Included, bring your own license (BYOL), Dedicated Hosts, and Optimize CPU
Who Should Attend?
IT Managers and DBAs
- Alex Zarenin, Specialist Solution Architect, AWS
- Aaron Lima, Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.