Broadcast Date: December 20, 2019
AWS Fargate is a serverless compute engine for containers that supports multiple orchestrators. Join us in this tech talk to learn how the new integration between Amazon EKS and Fargate allows you to deploy containers on a Kubernetes cluster without thinking about infrastructure.
- Get an overview of the new integration between Amazon EKS and AWS Fargate
- Understand how you can enable serverless compute for your containers with AWS Fargate
- Learn how to configure and run your Kubernetes applications on AWS Fargatge using Amazon EKS
Who Should Attend?
Developers, IT Managers, IT Infrastructure Engineers
- Nathan Taber, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
- Massimo Re Ferre, Principal Developer Advocate, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.