Broadcast Date: June 24, 2019
Learn how you can improve the flexibility and scalability of your on-premises desktops, apps, and file storage by moving to End-User Compute (EUC) services on AWS. EUC services on AWS let you deploy desktops, apps, and file storage to any number of users around the globe in a few clicks, and pay only for what you use. In this tech talk, we will walk through common customer use cases and show how you can start moving to AWS.
- Learn why customers are moving to EUC solutions on AWS
- Learn how to start moving your EUC solutions to AWS
- Understand best practices when moving to EUC solutions on AWS
Who Should Attend?
IT Leaders, IT Administrators, EUC Administrators, VDI Administrators
- Justin Stokes, Sr. Solutions Architect, AWS
- Greg Lavigne, Sr. Solutions Architect, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.