Broadcast Date: August 24, 2021
For most companies, documents are the foundation of how business gets done whether it’s with contracts, insurance claims, invoices, receipts, or paper applications. These documents contain valuable information about your business or your customers. Using AWS Machine Learning (ML), you can harness the power of Optical Character Recognition (OCR), to extract and process critical business data from documents. In this tech talk, we will provide hands on examples of how you can process documents using Amazon Textract with an emphasis on invoices and receipts.
- Find out how to process invoices and receipts using Amazon Textract
- Learn about new features for processing documents that can help you discover insights stuck in your documents
- Find ways you can take the information within your documents and use it in downstream applications such as databases, analytics systems, or internal systems to help you organize the information
Who Should Attend?
BDM, TDM, developers
- Raj Copparapu, Senior PM, Amazon Textract
- Andrea Morton-Youmans, Product Marketing, Intelligent Document Processing, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.