Broadcast Date: July 22, 2020
Serverless applications benefit from a pay for value pricing model that enables organizations to closely align their costs with their usage, and this usually results in a lower total cost of ownership (IDC, Deloitte). As a result, predicting and managing costs in serverless applications requires a fundamentally different approach to cost optimization. In this tech talk, we provide insight into how serverless application costs are calculated, and how you can optimize application design to minimize that cost. We’ll cover strategies for optimizing your bill and making cost more predictable, and share real life examples comparing expectations to reality. Expect to leave with a solid understanding of how to build and manage cost-optimized serverless applications.
- Understand the biggest factors in the cost of your serverless application
- Build strategies to make the cost of your serverless applications more predictable
- Learn about Compute Savings Plan to optimize your Lambda bill
Who Should Attend?
Engineering and IT leaders, solution architects, and anyone who wants to learn more about optimizing the cost of their serverless applications
- Chhaya Pandey, Principal Product Manager, AWS Lambda
- Bryan Landerman, Enterprise Strategist, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.