AWS Marketplace helps governments, nonprofits, education institutions, and other public-sector organizations deliver better services faster, with cloud-based software. One-click deployment across 950 products allows customers to quickly launch pre-configured software, and choose software solutions that meet their compliance needs, such as AWS GovCloud (US).
Join Rachel Pizarro, an expert on AWS Marketplace for the public sector, to learn how to:
- Consolidated billing for AWS invoices with more than 1,280 ISV partners and 4,200+ trusted third-party solutions.
- Leverage existing reseller relationships that facilitate AWS Marketplace subscriptions on behalf of the customer.
- Simplify the buying and contracting process for procurement stakeholders with standard terms and established tiered pricing.
- Support the cloud stages of adoption with migration and procurement solutions, including the new AWS Migration Mapping Assistant.
- Private pricing for enterprise customers through our Private Offers program.
AWS Speaker: Rachel Pizarro, Principal, AWS Marketplace