Amazon Web Services (AWS) is pleased to offer AWS DigiHealth, a one day cloud workshop for healthcare leaders. This workshop is available at no-cost to active members of the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA).
AWS DigiHealth is a program designed to raise awareness of the cloud as a tool to deliver citizen-centric services across the health care sector. It connects implementers to the knowledge and resources needed to accelerate digital transformation in a 1-day virtual format. Attendees will learn about cloud computing, cloud value proposition, use cases in healthcare, and the different healthcare services offered by AWS.
Topics covered will include:
- Cloud concepts and AWS global infrastructure
- The AWS Cloud value proposition
- Basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Security and compliance
- Billing, account management, and pricing models
- Duration: 8 hours including breaks
- Certificate: A certificate of completion will be provided by AWS
- Language: English
- Credits: A total of 7 CPE credits can be earned with the Canadian College of Health Information Management for completion of this workshop
Who Should Attend:
This series is suitable for professionals in the Healthcare sector. Roles and departments may vary and focus areas may include:
- Health information management at all levels
- Release of information
- Information technology
- Project management
- Data governance
- Information sharing
Speakers and Instructors:
The curriculum will be delivered by AWS instructors who are responsible for training our public sector customers on the cloud and its ability to help organization transform themselves and become digital leaders.
This course will help you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam (CPE). Learn more here: https://aws.amazon.com/training/course-descriptions/cloud-practitioner-essentials/