Securing and enhancing citizen experiences with identity technology
Air date: November 10, 2022 | Length: 60 minutes
State and local government agencies like Arizona Department of Transportation (DOT) are leveraging cloud-native mobile identification solutions, like IDEMIA’s Mobile ID, to enhance public security, process secure payments, secure borders and passenger journeys, and improve road and city safety.
Watch the on-demand webinar to hear experts from Arizona, IDEMIA, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) discuss how agencies are creating frictionless, secure interactions for citizens through identity (ID) technologies. Discover how to strategically design digital ID systems around a common vision and learn how the cloud can help accelerate innovation.
- Dive into the role of identity technology and how it’s addressing agency and citizen needs
- Discover how agencies are evolving while securely supporting physical and digital services
- Learn best practices and considerations for implementing identity technology
- Explore the future of identity and security technology, and advice for getting ahead
Who should watch
- State and local government leaders interested in security
- Leaders interested in security, fraud, and cybersecurity attacks
- Chief security officers and senior security professionals working in the public sector
|Eric Jorgensen, Motor Vehicle Division Director, Arizona DOT
Eric has worked for the state of Arizona since 2004. He has been serving as the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) Director with the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) since 2015.
Prior to his current position, he served as the deputy director for administration at the Arizona Department of Child Safety (DCS). At DCS, Eric oversaw the separation of the DCS from the Department of Economic Security and the creation of the administrative structure for the new agency.
|Jonathan Distler, Senior Director, Solutions Engineering, IDEMIA
Jonathan is a multi-lingual, 24-year software industry veteran, in proud service to both public and private sectors in the United States and Latin America.
As an acclaimed international public speaker in the identity management and biometrics domains, Jonathan has been recognized for his strategic thinking, customer orientation, and outstanding team leadership of solution architecture and software engineering teams.
|Maria Thompson, Executive Advisor, AWS
Maria has decades of experience in information technology and cybersecurity. She served 20 years in the United States Marine Corps and retired as the Cybersecurity Chief.
Maria recently departed the North Carolina Department of Information Technology where she held the position as the state’s first Chief Risk and Security Officer.