Friday, June 25, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Join this training to get an overview of the services that you can use to help meet compliance and governance controls in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud. You’ll discover the fundamental cloud security concepts, including access control, data encryption methods, incident response, and security for network access to AWS resources.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify and describe the security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
- Recognize terminology and basic concepts as they relate to AWS
- Understand how AWS protects the physical and environmental layers of the cloud
- Identify some of the access control and management features of AWS
- Describe how network access to AWS resources can be secured
- Explain the available methods for encrypting data at rest and in transit
- List AWS services used in monitoring and auditing workloads
- Describe the AWS services that can be used for incident response
- Determine how AWS can be used to automate compliance
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals interested in understanding the basics of governance and compliance in the AWS GovCloud (US) regions
- Individuals with a traditional data center centric view of computing
- No strong technical skills or experience with AWS services required
- Joshua Bregler AWS Solutions Achitect
- Doug Pardue AWS Solutions Architect
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Reserve your seat in the virtual class:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.