Monday, October 18, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDT (12:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET)
This free, one-day training will provide an introduction to AWS Cloud concepts, and AWS core services for compute, storage, database, AWS GovCloud and networking. AWS technical experts who support various Federal and DoD customers will be on hand to explain key features and use cases, share best practices, walk through technical demos, and be available to answer your questions.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- IT-related professionals
- Darren White
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Reserve your seat in the virtual class:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.