Tuesday, December 7, 2021 | 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM PT (11:30 AM - 7:00 PM CT)
Live from the AWS Skills Center in Seattle, WA, this course is for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. You will learn about AWS Cloud concepts, core AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy Students
- Other IT-related professionals
- Alex Galvin, AWS Authorized Instructor
Intro body copy here about 2018 re:Invent launches.
Reserve your seat in the virtual class:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.