SAP and Amazon Web Services (AWS) have collaborated since 2011 to certify AWS for production deployments of SAP applications, platforms, and databases. Running critical SAP workloads on AWS enables your business to be more agile, cost-effective, and secure than on-premises.
Join AWS SAP experts and Lemongrass, an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner with the AWS SAP Competency, to discover how you can accelerate your digital transformation by simplifying your SAP S/4HANA journey. Learn how to transform lengthy on-premises infrastructure provisioning into a DevOps on-demand consumption model with AWS.
After the discussion, stay for lunch and participate in a hands-on lab to explore how the combination of AWS and Lemongrass can accelerate your SAP S/4HANA project into a fully managed and fully configurable, single tenant, production landscape.
AWS account and laptop required for the optional lab portion of the event.
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET
Location: AWS Office, 40 King Street West, 47th Floor, Toronto, ON, M5H 4A9 | view map
Register to learn
- How to provision your servers, establish high availability, and automate system administration tasks for SAP S/4HANA - in hours, not weeks.
- How to bring agility to the management of your N+1 landscape during the SAP S/4HANA transition.
- How to deploy your SAP S/4HANA landscape with on-demand AWS services.
- How to innovate faster by extending SAP and SAP Cloud Platform with AWS.
Who should attend?
IT Leaders, Solutions Architects, SAP Technologists, SAP Basis Administrators
To complete the optional afternoon lab, you'll need:
- An AWS Account - you can create one here
- $50 AWS Service Credits will be provided to cover AWS build charges
- AWS Solution Architect
- Lemongrass Technical Lead
|10:00 AM||10:30 AM||Registration|
|10:30 AM||11:00 AM||Why Migrate SAP S/4HANA Workloads to Cloud, presented by AWS|
|11:00 AM||12:00 PM||Real World SAP S/4HANA Cloud Solutions, presented by Lemongrass|
|12:00 PM||12:30 PM||Lunch|
|12:30 PM||1:30 PM||Hands-on Lab: Deploy a Production-Ready SAP S/4 Environment, presented by AWS & Lemongrass|
About AWS Cloud Connections
AWS Cloud Connections are half-day events, presented by AWS and APN Partners, aimed at educating technology communities on today’s key cloud topics. Accessible for both business professionals and technologists, the events cover key business challenges that can be solved through cloud solutions.
Date , ,