When applications are core to your business, the development approach you take affects your bottom line. With modern application development, you can innovate faster by increasing the agility of your teams and the reliability, security, and scalability of your applications.
Join us to learn best practices for modern application development based on our experience serving millions of customers and building applications for Amazon.com.
Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM CT
Location: AWS Office, 227 W Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60606 | view map
Register to learn
- Modern application development best practices and how they enable competitive differentiation
- How AWS customers are innovating faster with microservices, serverless technologies, purpose-built databases, automated security, and mature DevOps processes
- How Onica, an AWS Partner Network (APN) Partner, helps customers streamline operations and build cloud-native applications that scale for rapid growth
- How APN Technology Partners can support your application security and compliance, monitoring and logging, and more
Who should attend?
- Representatives of businesses of all sizes, from early stage startups to large enterprises, looking to deploy new cloud-native applications for net new projects or looking to re-architect/replace legacy applications with cloud-native applications
- Development groups or business units developing new applications
- CIOs or Chief Architects who are looking to make a decision on container management platforms, serverless architectures, cloud-native database services, and automated security
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Onica Technical Lead
|10:00 AM||10:30 AM||Registration|
|10:30 AM||11:15 AM||What modern application development means to AWS|
|11:15 AM||12:15 PM||Case Study: How Onica supports application development|
|12:15 PM||1:00 PM||Lunch and tradeshow|
|1:00 PM||1:45 PM||Panel discussion with Onica, AWS, and complementary ISVs|
|1:45 PM||2:00 PM||Closing remarks|
About AWS Cloud Connections
AWS Cloud Connections are half-day events, presented by AWS and APN Partners, aimed at educating technology communities on today’s key cloud topics. Accessible for both business professionals and technologists, the events cover key business challenges that can be solved through cloud solutions.
Date , ,