ShopRunner ingests product, logistic, and behavioral data from more than 100 retailers to provide highly personalized and customized experiences for its shoppers. It needs high-quality, fast, and efficient data management.
To automate its data pipelines, ShopRunner uses Databricks Unified Analytics Platform on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Now ShopRunner can improve its product recommendations with better machine learning results.
Watch to learn how to:
- Enhance the strength of product recommendations using Apache Spark
- Share custom libraries and notebooks for better collaboration
- Use Amazon SageMaker to deploy your machine learning models
- Gain greater insights with self-service access to data and data pipeline management
- Ingest raw data from structured and unstructured file types
Thank you for registering for our webinar. Please look for a confirmation email to arrive in your inbox shortly.
Date Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Time 10:00 AM PT | 1:00 PM ET
AWS Partner Webinars
Attend live virtual sessions hosted by AWS and AWS Competency Partners on topics ranging from AI to Cloud Migration.