Broadcast Date: March 25, 2020
As applications grow in complexity the need to gain a succinct view of your application health increases for both real-time and historical analysis. Microservices-based applications are highly distributed and depend on a wide range of resources that work together. Also, traditional on-premises applications require you to collect, access, and correlate metrics, logs, traces, and events data across hybrid cloud architectures. In this tech talk, we will provide an introduction to how Amazon CloudWatch and its latest features, such as ServiceLens and Synthetics, enable you to visualize and analyze the health, performance, and availability of your applications in a single place.
- Learn how to troubleshoot issues in your application
- Learn how to gain visibility into latencies in your application and identify performance bottlenecks
- Learn how to correlate metrics, logs, and traces using ServiceLens
Who Should Attend?
Developers, Operators, DevOps Engineers, Cloud Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers
- Sudeeptha Jothiprakash, Principal Product Manager, AWS
- Dhruv Sood, Senior Product Manager, AWS
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.