Broadcast Date: July 21, 2020
Overall Equipment Effectives (OEE) is a measure of manufacturing productivity. OEE is key to not only understand how operations are running overall, but provides some valuable insights into how to reduce COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) by optimizing throughput across lines/assets. At Bayer Crop Science, they aim to achieve roughly 80% OEE and it all begins with having visibility across different areas in their manufacturing process. In this tech talk, you will discover how AWS IoT SiteWise enables plant operators at crop processing sites to monitor equipment performance. By tracking OEE within each site, and allowing comparisons across sites, Bayer are able to identify abnormal wastage and tune equipment performance to reduce this wastage.
- Learn how to collect, organize, and analyze data from industrial equipment
- Learn how to compute industrial performance metrics
- Discover how customers are able to increase operational efficiency of industrial processes
Who Should Attend?
Business Decision Makers, Business Owners, Data Architects, Cloud Architects, Industrial Developers, Engineering Teams and Leadership
- Saras Kaul, Senior Product Manager, AWS
- Peri Subrahmanya, IoT Product Lead at Bayer Crop Science
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.