Broadcast Date: March 23, 2021
Contact center technology is constantly evolving to provide your customers with the best possible experience. Every day, companies are migrating to the cloud to increase agility, scalability, and utilize new, innovative features. However, migrating to the cloud is not the same for all companies, on-premises contact centers can have a complex architecture and challenging integrations to maintain across multiple vendor relationships. Moving to a cloud contact center solution can seem daunting. In this tech talk, you will learn best practices from AWS contact center migration experts, who specialize in the Migration Acceleration Program (MAP), to make the move to Amazon Connect, AWS’ easy to use omnichannel cloud contact center. We will help you uncover challenges, assess your migration readiness, define goals, and mobilize your move to Amazon Connect.
- Explore how to evaluate your technology and assess whether your contact center is migration ready
- Learn how to strategically plan and mobilize your migration with initial proof of concepts and agile roadmaps
- Discover how to analyze your contact center operations to optimize your customer experience post-migration
Who Should Attend?
IT Developers, Line of Business Leaders, C-Suite Executives
- Naomi Hall, Sr. Connect Migration Consultant, AWS
- Angie Talley, Consultant, Amazon Connect
To learn more about the services featured in this talk, please visit:
Service How To
December 19th, 2018 | 1:00 PM PT
Developing Deep Learning Models for Computer Vision with
Amazon EC2 P3 Instances.